[BH4] Test

Chris Donohue schporto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:35:40 CDT 2016

Roughly yes it does work. However it is thankfully moderated. Which mostly
means spam messages aren't posted. But. Sometimes a new person asks a
question to the list. These are held until someone says "yep that's legit".
I check most days, but did fail at that for about July-august. During that
time there were no legit memes ages though.
Sometimes I debate posting some things. Mainly around a few "run for this
cause" type posts. I've posted a few and people seemed disinclined to them.
Mmmmm. Beer.

--
-cpd
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.  Are you coming with me?