[BH4] Test

Jaimie Leader ilanna at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 09:17:56 CDT 2016

replying from yahoo. :)
Ani Zona Shel Ochel

    On Monday, October 17, 2016 9:32 AM, Nina Griffonetti via Bh4 <bh4 at lists.udlug.org> wrote:

 No.

      From: Chris Donohue via Bh4 <bh4 at lists.udlug.org>
 To: Angela <angelacarpenter01 at comcast.net>
Cc: BH4 <bh4 at bluehen-h3.org>
 Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:14 AM
 Subject: Re: [BH4] Test

Sigh.  So – there is a problem with the list (orwith yahoo & comcast depending on your point of view).  Both Yahoo and Comcast have created dmarcrecords that say “if anyone modifies this message then you should treat it asspam”, along with a spf record that says “if its not from an ip in this range,its not really from us”.  So when yousend these messages from yahoo account through the mailing list, the list modifiesthe subject to be like [BH4] original subject, and then the message is comingfrom yahoo, but is being delivered by a non-yahoo ip address (the mailing listserver’s address).  Yahoo has said – any messagelike that must be treated as spam.  There is a setting to change that behavior and I think I've set it right now.(sorry for long explanation.)
Could someone on yahoo try replying?