[BH4] halloween hash

jaws099 at aol.com jaws099 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 20:16:06 CDT 2016

What? The Blue Hen Spooky Halloween trail.

When? 2pm, Sunday October 30th, 2016 AD.

Where? Fairfield shopping center...again still at 407 New London Rd, Newark De 19711

Why? So we have another excuse to drink.... I mean run around town wearing costumes again. With a prize or two in store for whoever has the best of those.

Hare? Mary Fucking Poppins and possibly a mystery hare or hares depending on what mood he, she or they might be in.

Hash Cash? 5 bucks still.

Trail? A to B, with B being where you probably think it is. A graveyard tour, a bar stop or two, and a parade viewing may also be included.