[BH4] AGM this Sunday

Nina Griffonetti ninerg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 08:07:20 CDT 2017

When: Sunday April 23rd @ 2pm
Where: Center for the Creative Arts, 410 Upper Snuff Mill Row, Hockessin, DE 19707

Who: Skidmarks and Lost Penis

Why: Its the whatever # AGM of BH4 and time to do that thing that we do. Skidmarks is getting some nice tail um uh... I mean Skidmarks is setting a nice trail in the countryside, across state and county lines.

Hash Cash: $10, gets you food, beer and a trail and the possibility of being awarded officer status

Other: The apres isn't child friendly. Might want to bring a dry bag/change of clothes for the apres. No dogs either.