[BH4] Blue Hen Hash Costumed Holloweeine Trail!

Nina G ninners at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 08:12:20 CDT 2017

*What:  *Blue Hen Hash Costumed Holloweeine Trail!
*Who:*  Dirty Wet Pussy and Mystery BH4 Hare
*When:*  *Thursday, October 26, 2017  at 7:00pm*. Pre lube starting at 6pm
-- just belly up to the bar and buy yourself a drink.
*Why: * Let's get this party weekend started!  We are celebrating 25 years
of Blue Hen Hashing!  This will be the first of several trails. The Main
event a joint trail with BH4 & H4 at Susquehanna State Park. REGO for
Saturday trail on Hashrego.com so we know how much beer and food to
provide.  Don't know how to use hashrego or just hate the high tech stuff
let me know we will find a way to get you on the list.
*What Else:*  I know a lot of you wankers like to strut your stuff and
terrify the locals of Newark.  So get your costume together.  Time to get
creative. Trail have little or no shiggy.  Prize for best costume!!!
*What to Wear:  *Duh, a costume ... or one may be provided for you!
Where: it is a Blue Hen so let's say Deerpark Tavern.
*Erections:*  Deer Park Tavern <http://www.deerparktavern.com/Directions>, 108
W Main St, Newark, DE  19711-3229.  Lost? running late? Call Dirty
302-753-5162