[BH4] Blue Hen H3 AGM THIS WEEKEND! (was Re: Two April BH4 Hashes!)

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 21:03:19 CDT 2021

Here’s the info for the AGM this weekend...

What! Blue Hen H3 Anal AGM
Who: Beulah, Queen Pisonya and DWP
When: Sunday April 25th at 1:30pm
Where: Timothy’s in Newark. 100 Creek View Rd Newark DE 19711
Cost: Free BYOB , should be beer at Beer stop.
Erections? Best bet is to use your favorite (map)app. Or try your luck calling DIrty at 302-753-5162
Dogs/kids it’s a hash, use your judgement you know what the turain in the area is.
What else: as always bring a dry bag, bug spray, any anything else you may need. There will be a traditional BH4  A to A prime trail with light fair. After that we can decide what to do.
Question........ call DWP On-On

—
“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t cure stupid.” -T. Tarka