[BH4] Pittsburgh 2000th, Jan 9, 2020

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:53:03 CDT 2021

Blue Hen Hashers,

For those who are interested in such things, the Pittsburgh H3 will be
holding its 2000th run on Saturday, January 9, 2022.  There will be a run
on Thursday, some sort of social event on Friday, and possibly a hangover
jaunt on Sunday to round out the weekend.

I'll get this up on the Go To The Hash event calendar at some point when we
have more details, but wanted to get the info out there for those who might
have interest in journeying to Pittsburgh in January (hey, it could be
60degF!) or seeing some old timers from one of the US' first big hash
weekends.

On On!
   Fuk Stik

---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."