[BH4] Hash Saturday- 3 pm

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:47:50 CDT 2022

There will be a Blue Hen H3 run this Saturday!

From DWP:

What: Dirty’s Dirty Birthday Trail (It’s Back )

Brought to you by: Dirty Wet Pussy and Skidmarks

When: Saturday June 25th (my actual Day of Birth) at 3:00PM

Where: Becks Pond Park, 793 Salem Church Rd
Newark, DE  19702

Directions: best to google that. I tend to get people lost. If your desperate and Need help. Call DWP 302-753-5162

Cost:$7.00 standard Hash Cash

Friendlies: Pets/ kids not really recommend. (have you ever been on my B-day trail?)

What else: dry bag is always a good idea. As is your standard bug spray, water wings, walking sticks and climbing gear. As always Apre back at Dirty’s place (12 Penny Lane, Newark 19702) where Kitchen Bitch will have a treat for us. Follow by Fire Pit. And Margaritas

—
“You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t cure stupid.” -T. Tarka