[BH4] H4 and bh4

Jay Bancroft jsb95003 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:31:27 CDT 2022

(all, do I need to do more for h4 or bh4 announcements?)

Interhash extravaganza wknd. Usual low rate$, will accept few
drachmas/rubles Sunday.
Celebrate Ukrainian democracy (Pericles would be proud). Beer, hoops, trail
and commradery (not comrade sabeteurs) . And did I mention sex, well no,
you're on your own there, but there may be insects, which have mastered the
former and may have sexshow , before eventually devouring the last primate.

Asshopper's hs. 715 art ln.

3p Sat.

Could be messy. Dry feet best inside on after, but I'll tell wtb you messed
the house up either way.

Friendly a on leash, ok after (our cats dead), only humans should turd
inside.

Swag possibility-
Ukraine costume prize.
2 day marathoners get extra prize.