[BH4] 30th Anniversary Weekend: TOMORROW

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:38:38 CDT 2022

The beer is purchased and on ice. The smell of curry and chili permeate the
house. Shopping bags of dry goods (and flour) are lined up at the door for
transport and the stereo is cranking out tunes. The anticipatory energy
crackles...

Can't wait to see some of you this weekend...and to those who can't make
it: MISS YOU ALREADY!

Let me know if you need directions or any other info.

ON ON!
Fuk Stik
---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."