[BH4] Blue Hen AGM

Avocado Tom tommy at roadtrip.net
Mon Mar 30 00:07:28 CDT 2009

hey all,

I sent an email to the blue hen list earlier in the week but it didn't
go through.  (Probably a good thing though, as we've changed plans)

Anyway, the AGM will start in the Salem Village Square parking lot.  For
google maps purposes, please use
22 Salem Village Square, Newark, DE 19713

There are both a Domino's Pizza and a Dunkin' Donuts in that shopping
mall for reference purposes.

What do you folks think of a 3 pm run start?  I know it's later than the
usual 2 pm, but it might give us a little more time on the scouting and
general organizational foo.  Just a thought.

ON ON!
  Fuk Stik

---
"We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."