[BH4] Next Sat, May 16, beer, bands and bellydance

ducki ducki.x at gmail.com
Sun May 10 22:45:22 CDT 2009

This isn't far from Bellevue, it could be turned into a viable hash.  Sadly
as THFKAS so kindly pointed out I'm not in the best condition to be hashing.
I can gladly watch from afar and sip some nice Kaliber. *sigh*
Sleepy Head

--
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't,
it ain't. That's logic." -Lewis Carroll